description

quod pro nobis traditum est

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

One and ninety-nine in our time . . .

A thought comes across my mind almost daily that when I get to the pearly gates I will have to confess to St. Peter that I failed at social media. Simply put, information overload - definitely not something I can keep up with daily.

On another note, I cannot help but see the contrast in themes between Thanksgiving and whatever is occupying some people as these events overlap in our time. As one who does not fit in either the 1% nor the supposed "99%" I am encouraged by the attitude of the one leper, who like the faithful few, appreciate a connection between faith and thanksgiving on a daily basis. It's true, they all had faith and were healed. Then one broke away from the other nine and took the better road.

At least there is a pass-Word to get into heaven.